If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever. Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else as you help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
- We are seeking a business leader for a high-growth, complex segment of UnitedHealth Group and Optum. This leader plays a critical role in supporting the business growth and profitability initiatives. OptumRx is a top 3 PBM with annual revenues of $67B+
- This position leads the Industry Analytics team for the Optum Finance & Accounting organization. Core responsibilities are to develop the forecast for each of the five main revenue channels: Retail Networks, Manufacture Rebates, Specialty, Home Delivery, and Discount Card. This position requires deep analytics and a positive curiosity and create change and growth for our business. Additionally, the position has responsibility for strategy development and data analytics in support of business initiatives
- This position manages a team of 18-20 professionals with a wide range of skillsets including database management, analytics, financial forecasting, underwriting, and pricing for specialty lines of business. In addition, the Sr. Director Finance has responsibilities to develop strategies and drive earnings across the business
- Going forward, this position will play a key role in advancing OptumRx business offerings in the marketplace, improving upon our go to market proposals and profitability through analytics decision support
- BA/BS in finance, accounting or related field
- 10+ years of relevant financial and operational experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Exceptional financial acumen and P&L management skills
- Experience driving business performance in a high growth environment
- Experience anticipating accounting, financial reporting, forecasting, and operational issues, assess their implications, determine their impact and develop and implement an appropriate action plan
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sr Finance Director, Schaumburg, IL, Illinois, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota