BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Budget Management team to help the organization make smart financial decisions. A position within this team is exciting because of the holistic exposure to the business and potential to make significant impact. An individual who enjoys working individually as well as on a team, and who is comfortable partnering and communicating with all levels of the business to make sound recommendations will be a great fit for the organization. Responsibilities include:
- Developing portions of the monthly rolling plan and annual budget, preparing new site ROIs, and analyzing data for special projects as they arise
- Assisting in the development of the annual budget, including detailed forecasts of Sales, Membership Fee Income and Capital Budgets
- Model reporting for various program tracking analysis and perform additional duties as assigned
- Handling tasks that are technically challenging and/or which require extensive contact with operating management to develop budget assumptions and forecasts
JOB REQUIREMENTS *
- Previous analysis skills and experience (3-5 years)
- A deep understanding of accounting principles required
- Advanced technical aptitude (Excel, SAP)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting is required, MBA or CPA designation preferred.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.