If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Our finance professionals at UnitedHealth Group are engaged in the important work of making health care more affordable, simpler and easier for people to access. And you can join us in achieving these goals as a Sr. Financial Analyst (Financial Consultant). You will collaborate with an elite team of accounting and finance professionals who are writing the history of our organization and guiding our success as a global industry leader. Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever. Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else while you do your life's best work.(sm)
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide a breadth of planning and analysis support in alignment with Corporate Human Capital - International Talent Acquisition. This is a newly created role to support a high growth area. The ideal candidate will bring a breadth of experience in financial analysis, international finance experience, and will excel in a high-growth and frequently changing environment.
- Develop, perform and manage the analyses of business and financial metrics as well as performance measures
- Develop and maintain financial reports to clearly communicate actual results, forecasted performance, and variances to plan, forecast and budget
- Workforce planning, staffing modeling
- Understand and incorporate industry specific metrics into reports to highlight relevant trends and support fact-based business decisions
- Develop, perform and manage all aspects of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Work closely with the business to develop, recommend and establish strategies, plans, and processes to improve profitability and cost efficiencies
- Produce clear, well-formatted reports that communicate a clear, compelling message for their stakeholders; leverage tools to produce data visualizations
- Complete tactical work support the aligned group as is needed, such as charge-backs, billing, invoices, etc.
- Work collaboratively and influence across a matrix environment to drive revenue enhancement and expense management initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field
- 3+ years of financial analyst or related experience
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials, Hyperion Planning, Essbase / Smartview, Tableau
- Financial acumen
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience driving business performance in a high growth environment
- Experience with workforce planning, staffing modeling, financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
For more information on our Internal Job Posting Policy, click here.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sr Financial Analyst, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota