Sure you could find a career that satisfies you, but what about one that inspires you? We're in the business of helping make the health care system work better for everyone. That means we need people who know how to bring it every single day. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you'll collaborate with an elite team of accounting and finance professionals who impact decisions that help millions live healthier lives.
- Assist in consolidating the Medicare & Retirement P/L forecast and preparing forecast summary materials
- Assist in developing and maintaining financial reports to clearly communicate actual results, forecasted performance, and variances to plan, forecast and budget
- Accountable for earnings release, Board of Directors and Investor Conference deliverables
- Produce clear, well-formatted reports that communicate a clear, compelling message for their stakeholders
- Develop and recommend reporting process improvement to drive efficiencies
- Assist in ad hoc requests from management
- Serve as a resource to the broader FP&A organization
- 2+ years of finance and/or accounting experience to include financial analysis experience
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or equivalent field
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Essbase experience
- Healthcare industry experience
- Strong communication skills at varying levels of an organization
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence across a matrix environment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sr. Financial Analyst, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota