Sr Financial Analyst
Primary Location: FL-FLTampa-3258 Parkside Center Circle
The MENTOR Network Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
Description The MENTOR Network is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for providing reporting and analysis to key Operating groups within the Network. The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with field finance leaders, Operating group leaders, and be a valued member of the Corporate FP&A. Essential Job Functions
- Develop and maintain Dashboards and key metrics to monitor the financial performance of an Operating Group.
- Assist in detail review of the Operating Group budget and forecasts
- Assists with monthly review and analysis of financial results with recommendations and action steps to deal with variances.
- Analyzes, evaluates and interprets data – actual to budget, forecast and LTM
- Preparation of materials for quarterly Board meetings as well as other key presentation materials
- Reviews and assists with monthly reporting for HSLT meetings
- Drive consistency and standardization of all operating group reporting and metrics to allow for value added analysis
- Preparation of thoughtful and value added service line analysis to allow for better operational decision making
- Works with Manager of Financial Analysis to provide the financial analysis needed for Operating Group President, Operating Group CFO and VP of FP & A
- Participates in special projects for Operating Group
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Minimum of 10 years related experience
- Experience with Hyperion, Oracle or other large ERP system and report writing systems
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university; Master's degree preferred.