Sr Financial Internal Controls Analyst
Primary Location: United States-MA-MABoston
The MENTOR Network
Description The Mentor Network is seeking a Sr. Financial Internal Controls Analyst to assist and provide support to the Corporate Internal Controls team in maintaining and monitoring the company’s compliance efforts in accordance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) requirements. The Sr. Analyst will perform documentation updates, SOX testing, facilitate the remediation of control gaps, coordinate with internal/external auditors and business partners, and escalate potential significant deficiencies as necessary, as well as assist in the identification of areas for potential improvement for key processes and implement process improvements. The Sr. Financial Internal Controls Analyst will also coordinate with various business owners on testing, remediation, implementation, and compliance with activity and entity level controls. Also, provides support in the company’s continuous efforts to monitor the company’s internal control environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, from accredited four-year college or university required, MBA a plus.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in an internal audit function and/or a public accounting firm with strong internal controls background, Big 4 accounting firms preferred.
- Working knowledge of professional standards, regulations and frameworks required:
- COSO framework
- Sarbanes Oxley regulations
- PCAOB standards/guidance related to internal controls
- CPA and/or CIA preferred
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Annual performance-based bonus plan
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- A dynamic, growing work environment
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Bring your experience and skills to make a positive impact with the mission-driven work we do every day. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. When you join the Network, you will have career opportunities from coast to coast.
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 36 states. We offer an array of quality, community-based services to children, adults and seniors with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
Our organization is driven by the power of relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES STATEMENT
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodations to be determined on a case by case basis.