Safelite Group is currently executing an aggressive growth strategythat includes building a strong consumer brand and driving operational excellence with focus on delighting our customers with high-quality service. To support our growth we're currently seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join our creative team.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- The Senior Graphic Designer will collaborate with internal business partners to create meaningful visual solutions based on our business' needs and effectively present their concepts
- Delivers targeted and on-brand creative through various platforms using fundamental and innovative design techniques pulling directly from the provided creative brief
- Takes an active role in evolving our brand's visual expression and assures alignment with our brand positioning and customer insights
- Develops concepts and designs assets to be applied within responsive websites, mobile applications, digital advertising, social media, blogs, emails and supporting videos as needed
- Creates logos, images, infographics, icons, and symbols and use them, along with other audio-visual components, to create a coherent message
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects style and size of the type, arranges a professional layout based upon available space and aesthetic design concept
- Design and produce strategically polished, multi-touch collateral to support both local and national sales campaigns
- With a close attention to detail the Senior Graphic Designer will proof and facilitate the approval of creative work prior to production
- In a timely fashion lead the production process for finished work, prepare and package native art files, provide project specifications to partners and ensure a high-quality product
- Collaborate with agency partners to gain strategic alignment with our business requirements and brand standards
- Works closely with our field partners throughout the US to brainstorm and apply on-brand locally-tailored creative concepts
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, communications or related field
- 5+ years of multi-disciplinary design experience required
- Knowledge of graphic designing software in a MAC environment, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Ability to present, persuade, and sell design ideas to executives
- Highly responsive individual who is a self-motivated starter with the willingness to display discretionary effort
- Ability to collaborate well with others and develop creative and innovative design concepts
- Completed work experience in responsive web design and digital media
- Traditional and Digital media advertising knowledge
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.