Work is Sweet!
'Quality without Compromise' is not just a motto at See's Candies. It is the most important ingredient in our recipe for success. See's Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.
See's is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 250 retail shops across the USA.
At See’s Candies the key ingredient to our success is the dedication of our employees. It’s thanks to their passion and commitment that we remain a customer favorite, maintaining quality and integrity in all aspects of our business. The Senior Graphic Designer has the unique opportunity to contribute their talent, energy and ideas as we make life a little sweeter, one piece of candy at a time.
To concept and create inspiring, on-brand visuals that support See’s Candies marketing objectives and brand vision across all selling channels.
- Provide inspired, on brand creative for print advertising, retail environments, packaging, catalogs, collateral, promotional materials and more, applying best practices and strong design principles. Deliverables are diverse, but will be print heavy.
- Work with creative and marketing teams to develop integrated seasonal campaigns across all selling channels. This includes project kickoffs, internal creative reviews and presentation of designs to marketing and channel owners.
- Collaborate with designers and production artists on all stages of the project from concept, through design development, production and final output.
- Manage multiple projects in fast paced environment.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Experience in graphic design and leading design teams in print and advertising in a retail or agency environment; experience with a “best in class” consumer brand is strongly preferred.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Solid understanding of business requirements and how they influence the final output; strong organizational, planning and project management skills. Excellent client-facing skills.
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple projects and tight deadlines simultaneously and effectively.
- Collaborative team player who can effectively communicate with multiple teams in a corporate environment. Able to respond to and act upon critical feedback.
- Exceptional design skills and technical aptitude with the ability to prepare files for print production and publication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Art or related field.
- A great portfolio! One that showcases your talent as a designer and your experience in a retail or consumer brand environment.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
See's is an EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).