BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
Sr IT SAP Program Analyst
The Sr IT SAP Program Analyst is responsible for participating in the design, development, and enhancement of SAP ABAP, PI, Fiori and Hana applications. He/she will be part of SAP Engineering team, reporting in to Senior IT SAP Manager and work closely with other engineering, cross functional teams.
- A liaison for ABAP & PI solution architecture and strategy (Guidelines, Integration patterns etc.).
- Developing & enhancing Fiori applications
- Developing Hana Models and building strategy to support & expand Hana landscape
- Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks pertaining to SAP application development
- Responsible for overseeing SAP application development work performed by external offshore teams
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific business requirements part of SAP engineering
- Governance and quality assurance
- Compliance with BJ’s IT processes
- E. g. with regards to incident management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Worked on at least two full life cycle SAP implementation projects
- Hands-on experience in software development process (i.e. Agile, Waterfall or Iterative)
- Strong SAP background in implementation and support with an equally solid experience in all aspects of ABAP Programming
- 8-10 years hands on work in SAP ABAP Development (RICEFW development), experience in Interfaces-EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI's
- Broader knowledge of SAP integration technologies such as SAP PI/PO, HCI.
- Plus 2 skills in one of the following:
- Fiori, SAP UI5, SAP Gateway (2 years required)
- ABAP on HANA (2 Years required)
- SAP Process Integration 7.1 and higher, along with experience in working in PI 7.3 and specialized skill set in SAP ALE (3+ years required)
- Working experience in SAP Retail systems, preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
- Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure deliver quality results within standards and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts and ideas to senior IT management, functional and business teams.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.