Variety is the spice of life. This is an opportunity to make it the inspiration of your day to day career. Optum is bringing technology solutions to customers across the health system. Not only do we have more of them every day, we also have more technology, greater data resources and far broader expertise than any competitor anywhere. In this role, you can use your knowledge and experience to help us build our next generation customer experience. Here, you can bring your passion for performance and innovation to a Fortune 6 company committed to providing the support and resources cutting-edge technology requires.
- Provide IT support for both online and batch application for MAHIX
- Run, monitor and troubleshoot application batch jobs and online functionality
- Respond to application war rooms
- Triage customer incident tickets and provide analysis of customer or application issue
- Open PIM and ALMs as required to track issues and code fixes
- Coordinate with hCentive resources on issue triage, RCA and resolution
- Perform root cause analysis and provide write ups of RCA to customer
- Provide customer facing reports as requested
- Analyzes business requirements and able to write technical specification documents
- Participates in system testing and able to write test cases
Know that this opportunity comes with big potential and big challenges. You will be challenged daily to better improve the customer experience. The work takes an ability to solve technical and strategic challenges using innovative approaches. You'll be using complex data to support business decisions and you'll need to demonstrate collaborative, creative and conceptual thinking.
- 3+ years of IT experience
- Data analysis skills
- Oracle PL/SQL development experience
- SQL statement tuning an performance monitoring
- Able to troubleshoot, provides resolutions of complex production, application and system problems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to manage a team of 3-5 people if required
- Experience coordinating with vendor resources and providing updates to leadership.
- Unix scripting experience
- Java background
- Health care experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment or familiarity with Agile methodology
Optum is a diversified health services and innovation company where data, technology, people and action combine to make great things happen every day. Join us. Learn more about how you can start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: GovtConsulting, Boston, MA, Minneapolis, MN, Santa Ana, CA