The Senior Manager Agency Marketing will help build the go-to-market strategy for a newly developed field sales team structure. This role will require a commitment to continuous digital innovation. This position will work very closely with the Director of Agency Development and the Digital Marketing team to develop and execute initiatives targeted to top insurance agencies to increase utilization and generate revenue growth.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Develop & execute integrated multi-channel marketing plans with internal teams (field agency team, digital marketing and solutions) to drive customer acquisition and utilization goals by ensuring service offerings to agencies are innovative, relevant, efficient and effective
- Create and market client specific campaigns and assets.
- Develop a scorecard and the KPIs and track for ROI and campaign optimization.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- 7-10 years demonstrated experience required; marketing or project management experience, sales or customer service experience, or CRM experience preferred.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, in marketing or a related field.
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication with emphasis on persuasive communication adjusted to the target audience
- Ability to work with occasional supervision; work is performed to a large extent on own responsibility.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite is required (Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.