Safelite is obsessed with improving our customer experience. And because of that we're looking for a Senior Manager of Customer Experience who's a self-starter who'll focus on the holistic customer experience and identify the gaps in the journey. We are looking for a creative problem solver who can use both quantitative and qualitative data to influence stakeholders in the company to make changes that improve how customers interact with us. The responsibilities of this position can be divided into several roles and stages of customer engagement; beginning with initial contact, all the way through to delivery of the post-job satisfaction survey or, if they didn't complete, the bail out reason.
This role will examine all internal and external factors that impact the customer journey, while focusing on three critical areas for the Safelite business:
- Voice of the Lost Customer (VOLC): Learn why customers don't complete work with Safelite and identify testable improvements.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS): Identify and address pain points in the service process that impact overall satisfaction.
- Driver Safety System Recalibration: Understand customer expectations and how they can be addressed within the confines of the tools available to do the work.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- The customer experience manager is responsible for the lost customer lifecycle and identifying the current points of failure in the customer journey
- Manage, analyze and prepare the qualitative and quantitative data from customer feedback to create clear and compelling reports that drive action
- Lead the Voice of the Lost Customer (VOLC) roadmap with insights that aid in prioritizing initiatives that deliver the most value to the organization
- Partner with Product Owners to conduct consumer testing (usability, A/B, etc.) and reporting results to management
- Monitor and understand external best practices and emerging techniques and technologies to obtain customer sentiment and behavior data related to their experiences with the company
- Share best practices, strategy and execution plans across Safelite and the Belron (our parent company) countries to influence performance
- This position will provide a quarterly update on NPS for all areas of the business including additional detail on Lost Customer opportunities and Driver Safety System Recalibration NPS
- 7+ years in relevant customer experience, strategy, product management is required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience is required.
- Experience analyzing large data sets either using excel or tableau is required.
- Experience with Text Analytics is preferred.
- Experience working across teams to synthesize feedback and input is required.
- Experience presenting to and advising senior management is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced Agile environment, including the ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing requirements is required.
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.