BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.Sr. Merch Finance Analyst
The Senior Merchandise Finance Analyst is responsible for:
- Financial planning, forecasting and analyses of merchandise sales and article profitability
- Guide merchants through the financial outcome
- Account for promotions in weekly, monthly and annual forecasts
- Effective communication on results of promotions to drive sales, member traffic and maximize market share
- Work closely with supply chain to understand how out of stocks, PO’s and inventory levels impact sales
- Incorporate price change sales and profits forecasts
- Analyze data and translate into strategic business recommendations
- Utilize SAP Analysis for Excel and the WEBI tool within Business Objects to provide guidance to the business
- Responsible for researching, communicating, publishing and maintaining merchandise planning and analysis reports for senior management as required.
- 3-5 years merchandising and/or retail experience.
- Advanced Excel skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- SAP Analysis / WEBI experience a plus
- Tableau and Alteryx experience a plus
- B.A. degree BS Degree or Bachelors (Science over Art)
- Excellent customer service, collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the interpersonally savvy to push back in a diplomatic fashion.
- Dynamic and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated business acumen with the ability to work in a fast paced, evolving company.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.