At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo Merchant Services specializes in providing solutions such as credit card, debit card; check guarantee, e-commerce and gift cards to businesses of all sizes. WFMS is nationally recognized for its ingenuity and reputation as a leader in the electronics payments industry.
The Merchant Services Development Team uses Visual Basic.NET, T-SQL, and SQL Server 2012 (Database and Reporting Services) to provide mission-critical functionality for our customers. In addition, we have integrated our custom-coded solutions with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 to provide our customers with unique and efficient solutions.
The Merchant Service Development Team is looking for a highly motivated individual to lead in application development efforts, and provides third-level production support for Merchant Services Applications.
Other duties may include:
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to create new or update existing functionality.
- Provides coding guidance to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Using SQL Server 2012 Business Intelligence Studio, Visual Studio 2010/2013/2015 and ASP.NET to complete the design, coding, and configuration management of Merchant Services applications.
- Unit testing and peer reviews of custom solutions.
- Lead technical efforts that integrate our custom SOA services with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015/2016 platform.
Preferred locations include Des Moines, IA, Charlotte, NC, or Chandler, AZ, however other Wholesale locations will be consideredRequired Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 7+ years of web application development experience with ASP.NET and C#
- 5+ years in a Development Lead role
- 7+ years application development and implementation experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.NET and Microsoft SQL Server
- 3+ years of software development and unit testing in the following areas: SOAP/Web Services, Enterprise Services Design & Development, Troubleshooting
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with experience interacting with various management levels and partner technical teams
- Experience leading offshore development resources
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015/2016 is helpful
- Knowledge of UML and design pattern is preferred
- Extensive hands on experience with XML.
- Experience in Entity Frame Work and LINQ
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or related field
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.