At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo Wholesale Banking Technology is seeking a Senior Application Integration Engineer (ASE5), whose core responsibility is performing design and development tasks in ASP.Net with C-sharp and SQL Server for our Business Banking servicing applications. This role will also be responsible for developing/enhancing reports for our payment investigations application using SSRS reporting.
As part of this role the individual will act as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code. Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production. Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
In addition, this role will focus heavily on front end development, business logic, database design and integration with other applications. The individual will collaborate with technical staff, business users, and other project team members to ensure delivery of quality solutions that meet the business needs, perform efficiently, and have minimal defects. In addition participate in efficient development, delivery and deployment. This includes analysis, design, development, unit testing, and quality assurance throughout the entire software development life cycle.
Other duties may include:
- Assure security and compliance requirements are met.
- Proactively recommend system efficiencies.
- Oversee overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for the application to line-of-business users.
- Provide coding direction to less experienced staff and develops highly complex original code.
Candidate must be willing to work onsite in the hired location – Preference will be given to candidates in Charlotte NCRequired Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of ASP.Net experience
- 3+ years of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- 5+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 3+ years of Object Oriented experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
- 3+ years of Web Services experience
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 2+ years of Autosys experience
- Ability to operate effectively in a geographically dispersed organization
- Exposure to Wells Fargo TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality Center/ALM, Quick Test Professional and ClearQuest
- Wholesale banking experience
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- 1+ years of experience with business banking tools such as Credit risk rating tool, Brower reviews
- 1+ years of experience working with Compensation applications
- 2+ years of experience with Small Talk
- 5+ years of experience with HTML
- Strong working knowledge of Visual Studio 2015 or greater
- Experience working with complex data structures and performance tuning activities; understanding performance requirements and the ability to design highly scalable solutions
- Experience working in an agile methodology, and exposure to agile tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with deployment frameworks such as TFS, uDeploy and Anthill Pro
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.