At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The PRMT Pega Applications team within the PRMT group of Corporate Services Technology under Corporate Technology (CT) CIO organization provides Web based workflow tools and services to improve processes for technology solutions and Enterprise Wells Fargo Businesses.
The Pega PRMT team is seeking a technology Application Systems Engineer to provide day-to-day technical direction for multiple project development initiatives, planning release schedules in conjunction with business drivers and needs for multiple applications supported by Pega PRMT team.
- Lead in the design and development of enterprise focused applications to support the distributed systems middleware asset management system.
- Leads the team in production support initiatives, setting up of standards for compliance and ensuring availability per established SLAs.
- Plans resourcing for multiple project releases, lead and mentors team members across multiple geographical locations, establishes application roadmaps for architectural standards in partnership with CTD architects.
- Plans for infrastructure capacity, reliability and availability of the complete application portfolio.
- Partner with various stakeholders within Wells Fargo.
This role requires a candidate to have in-depth expertise and experience in architecture of complex, enterprise scale solutions, integration with upstream and downstream systems, ability to provide estimates for business cases, design, and plan and implement a multifaceted technical architecture roadmap. This role serves as an escalation point and sets the technical direction for the other technical resources supporting the applications and customers and Must be able to represent CST in dialogues with different LOB's and to be an advocate for those same business partners in championing their priorities within TOG.
The perfect candidate will have a demonstrated capability to work with a wide range of both technical resources and business managers.
This candidate is responsible for assuring quality, maintainability, and extensibility for supported systems and risk applications.
The successful candidate would be highly motivated, self-driven and a team oriented developer capable of solving complex technical objectives without supervision.
Key technical resource on team building sophisticated and complex Pega Applications.
Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of architectures for a line of business or infrastructure sub-domain that are in compliance with the Enterprise Architecture. Responsible for working on medium to high architectural impact projects, recommending exceptions to the Enterprise Architecture for high level projects, reviewing and approving medium architectural impact designs, communicating the Enterprise Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams within their line of business or infrastructure sub-domain (organizational unit) and directing implementation of the architecture for their organizational unit. Serves as the highest-level technical consultant to internal clients and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture; having expertise across a broad portion of the organizational unit's architecture, or in-depth expertise within a more specific portion of the architecture. 5+ years design and planning experience in systems applications or IT Architecture
- Development of PRPC 7.1 features on BPM side.
- Creation of rule types, UI and correspondence features.
- Creation of rules management and associated tools such as export & import tools, skimming and bulk processing tools
- PPRC configurations such as MQ, File, email server, Scan station and other configurations
- Scalability and reuse of the application in development
- Creation of enterprise class structure that is scalable and extensible
- Develop PRPC integration capabilities
- Development of PRPC security model, integrating PRPC with external managed security such as SSO and LDAP
- PRPC architecture and its relation to J2EE architecture
- Performance tuning and optimization of PRPC implementations
- Usage of application preflight tool, PAL, DB Trace, Profiler tool, SMA console, Pega AES
- Creating Web Services in Java
The preferred work location will be Charlotte, NC. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to Charlotte, NC with no relocation assistance. Remote work will be an option all candidates.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of Pega experience
- 5+ years of web applications experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Knowledge and understanding of authentication methods or protocols
- Knowledge and understanding of desktop and Windows server operating systems
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): code control, build and deployment
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud computing
- 5+ years of experience working with QA and other Technology teams within Wells Fargo.
- 5+ years of software development techniques including designing software for unit testing and acceptance testing, and the use of continuous integration.
- Experience leading junior level team members in a lead role
- Wells Fargo development experience.
- Understanding of Wells Fargo Hosting offerings.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.