At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Responsible for handling highly complex quality assurance and test environment problems and issues. Leads the creation, preparation, review and execution of quality assurance activities. Works with client to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology and to resolve escalated issues during the testing process. Analyzes application-specific software and performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and technical functional specification documents. Uses advanced knowledge of applications in identifying, evaluating, and resolving highly complex test problems. Researches new products and industry methodologies and facilitates the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards. Creates, prioritizes and directs quality assurance and test execution activities. Leads testing teams, development teams and project teams onshore and offshore to provide training, resolve escalated issues, assess testing needs, and recommend changes. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff to resolve critical and non-routine scenarios.
- 7+ years of information technology quality assurance and systems/application testing experience
- 3+ years of derivatives experience
- 5+ years of advanced scripting experience using Unix Shell Scripting, Perl, Python, Java, or PL-SQL
- 3+ years of environment test coordination, code deployment, release management and communication experience
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Knowledge and understanding of creating test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
- Experience with various types and levels of testing (e.g., unit, integration, and system testing)
- Test planning and executing experience in systems such as: Test Tool, Quality Center, or ClearQuest
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: test planning and executing in systems such as: Test Tool, Quality Center, or ClearQuest
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: unit, integration, and system testing
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
- Completion of coursework in computer science, information systems, or a similar technology-related field of study
- Knowledge and understanding of capital markets: products and pricing
- Knowledge and understanding of OTC: derivatives
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.