Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group / Optum Financial Services) offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
We are currently recruiting for a Sr. Relationship Manager within Optum Financial Services to manage ongoing client relationships and service delivery to clients for one or more accounts. Acts as outward-facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center) varying from large complex to middle market customers. Builds relationships with employer group clients. Serves as the primary point of contact for overall strategic, educational and day-to-day service delivery. Represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, drive communication and education plans, and address ongoing service needs. This function includes employees who are in dedicated on-site service roles. Jobs in this function may work closely with sales on renewals, upselling, client retention and carry specific sales goals around organic growth and retention.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Driving organic growth and maintaining client retention
- Work strategically with key clients on communication, education and overall financial account performance
- Ownership of client issues, driving quick and lasting resolution
- Consistently meets and exceeds expectations of internal and external clients
- Uses good judgment, integrity, confidentiality and professional conduct at all times. Respond in a manner that maintains trust and credibility
- Actively participates in client conversations and presentations, ask probing questions, and collaborate with SAE and manager on solutions
- Collaborates as part of an internal service team encompassing SAEs and applicable functional areas
- Generally work is self-directed and not prescribed
- Works with less structured, more complex issues
- Serves as a resource to others
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in Account Management or Business Development with face / face client interaction
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Word (create documentation); PowerPoint (creating basic decks) and Excel (filter and sort data)
- Ability to travel of up to 50 - 75 percent of the time
- 3+ years of experience in COBRA, FSA, HRA, HSA, or Healthcare Client Management
- Experience managing relationships with large, complex customers
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: health savings account, HSA, client management, national accounts, relationship management, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Telecommute