We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
- Design/develop, program, maintain and publish reports
- Make solid recommendations based on the analysis and provide explanations for reporting results for both internal operations and our customers
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy along with attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to always meet deadlines
- Focus on quality and accuracy of own work
- Focus on customer experience and client relationships
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Use your operational analytical skills to design/develop, program, maintain and publish reports. Make solid recommendations based on the analysis and provide explanations for reporting results for both internal operations and our customers. You must be self-directed and creative as you will deal with some very interesting and complex issues. As a key resource to others you must maintain a high degree of accuracy along with attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to always meet deadlines.
- Undergraduate/Associate degree or 5+ years related experience in operations reporting in the healthcare industry
- 4+ years of experience performing significant data analysis and report development
- 4+ years of experience with SQL programming
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of SQL server along with data design and relational database methodology
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy (specifically focused on calculations, interpretation, and presentation)Ability to work productively and proactively in a dynamic, fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Analytical thinker, with ability to quickly grasp complex issues and problem solve
- Strong organizational skills to track requests and deliverables, and meet deadlines
- Adaptable to work independently and in a group setting to achieve overall departmental goals
- Team player and strong ability to work with other disciplines across the company
- Dedication to make continuous improvements in all areas of responsibility
- Familiar with working in an Agile Methodology
- Familiar with SSIS development knowledge
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Analyst, Wausau, WI, Wisconsin, telecommute, telecommuter