- BA/BS in MIS, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business or relevant comparable experience
- 2+ years of experience performing significant data analysis and report development, or quality assurance experience
- 1+ years of experience formulating and executing quality assurance test plans, and familiarity with QA documentation methods, test plans, and test results
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, and V-lookups)
- Experience in presenting findings to team and business stakeholders as is needed
- Business Intelligence Reporting Tools Experience (QlikView, Tableau, Crystal Reports, SAP)
- Intermediate Proficiency in MS Access, and PowerPoint
- Healthcare industry or financial services industry experience
- SQL query writing experience
- Intermediate level of programming knowledge of relational databases, database structures and design, systems design, data management, data warehouse
The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sr. Report Analyst, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota