We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
We are a team of skilled reporting and business analysts looking for another great Senior Reporting Analyst to join us. Meet with client managers to assess and interpret their needs. Use your operational analytical skills to design / develop, program, maintain and publish reports. Make solid recommendations based on the analysis and provide explanations for reporting results for both internal operations and our customers. You must be self-directed and creative as you will deal with some very interesting and complex issues. As a key resource to others you must maintain a high degree of accuracy along with attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to always meet deadlines.
- Meet with clients and users to gather, analyze and document business requirements
- Design technology solutions for data load and reporting requirements
- Assist in testing reports and reviewing deliverables
- Develop end-user reports / dashboards via Tableau and other tools
- Analyze, review, forecast, and trend complex data
- Present analysis and interpretation for operational and business review and planning
- Provide business consulting to teammates, manager and users
- 3 or more years of experience working in a matrix environment
- 3 or more years of experience with business requirements gathering and documentation from end-users
- 3 or more years of experience in business, healthcare or finance analysis
- 3 or more years of experience of developing on business intelligence platforms (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Cognos, Power BI)
- 3 or more years SQL coding and data base access
- Working knowledge of relational databases, database structures
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- Experience supporting pharmacy reporting - operations and clinical oversight
- 3 or more years developing reports using SSRS or similar tools
- Working knowledge of Alteryx
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sr. Reporting Analyst, Development Focus, Telecommute, Remote, Work from Home