Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
Briova Rx, OptumRx’s URAC and ACHC accredited Specialty Pharmacy, serves the needs of patients with complex chronic diseases. BriovaRx® is more than a specialty pharmacy. We’re an educational resource for our patients. A 24 / 7 support system. A trusted advisor to every member of their care team. For more than 15 years, we’ve worked hard to ensure every patient gets the expert, personalized support needed to manage complex conditions and prescribed medications.
This is a commission eligible position
If you are located in St. Louis, MO you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop territory sales plan
- Research and identify sales targets
- Use consultative sales process, probe for customer information and barriers
- Develop creative solutions to gain profitable business
- Creates relationships with manufacturers
- Close sales
- Serve needs of medical practice accounts and solve issues
- Manage territory T&E and customer related expenses
- Travel 50% with occasional evening or weekend event participation
- Bachelor's degree
- 4 years’ sales experience, with 2 years in Specialty Pharmacy, Home Health, Managed Care, Biologics / Biotech, Pharmaceutical and / or Hospital
- Proven track record of sales success
- Proficient use of Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Master's MBA or professional health care degree
- Autoimmune therapy sales experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Job Keywords: Pharmacy Sales, Specialty Pharmacy, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Medical Sales, St. Louis, MO, Missouri, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Remote, Work from home