Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
OptumRx’s URAC and ACHC accredited Specialty Pharmacy, Briova, serves the needs of patients with complex chronic diseases.
The Regional Account Manager is expected to develop and execute a territory sales plan, develop sales targets, close sales, coordinate sales efforts with strategic manufacturing and distribution partners, support the needs of the medical practice clients and participate in company sales planning, meetings and reporting as its relates to specialty medications and therapy management. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of achieving results, building relationships, customer focus, and promoting all sales and marketing programs. Job will require occasional evening and weekend event attendance.
If you are located in Illinois, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
This is a commission eligible position
- Develop territory sales plan
- Research and identify sales targets
- Make cold calls
- Use consultative sales process, probe for customer information and barriers
- Develop creative solutions to gain profitable business
- Creates relationships with manufacturers
- Close sales
- Serve needs of medical practice accounts and solve issues
- Manage territory T&E and customer related expenses
- Travel 50% with occasional evening or weekend event participation
- Bachelor's degree
- Service - based background
- 4+ years of sales experience
- Proven track record of sales success
- Proficient use of Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Master's MBA or professional health care degree
- Experience in medical device, pharma or specialty pharmacy sales
- Autoimmune, Multiple Sclerosis, Oncology or Gastroenterology therapy sales experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sales, Pharma Sales, Autoimmune, Multiple Sclerosis, Oncology, Gastroenterology, IL, Illinois, Telecommute