Do you have a passion for digital and social media marketing? Safelite AutoGlass is looking for a creative senior social media marketer to join our digital team. This role is located in our headquarters in Columbus, OH. The senior social media strategist will leverage our social channels to bring Safelite's brand to life, help build brand awareness with consumers and drive our direct response social programs. We're seeking a candidate with strong social media experience to continue to develop our digital voice and content strategy, as well as someone who is strategic, driven and can multi-task in a fast-paced work environment. The senior social media strategist will be working on the digital team and collaborating closely across internal teams and agency partners.
This leader manages and executes social media activities including driving strategy, monitoring, publishing, measurement and reporting activities. This position will support the digital and social advertising team by driving the organic and paid social media strategy, supporting the social media channels and analyzing the overall effectiveness of the company's outreach efforts.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Owns the development of the social media strategy that aligns with our social and brand voice, as well as creates detailed implementation plans.
- Manages the social creative agency relationship to ensure we are creating content that's in-line with our strategy and encourages brand awareness, engagement and interaction
- Manages and collaborates with the media buying agency for execution of our paid social brand awareness and direct response campaigns.
- Prepares and manages communications calendar in conjunction with our creative and media agencies to ensure events, sponsorships and campaigns are supported at the appropriate level (including paid social recommendations.
- Researches and monitors online media coverage and industry trends, as well as our social listening for engagement opportunitites that align to our strategies.
- Owns our social media tool relationships and ensures we are using them to maximum value, as well as makes recommendations for adoption and improvement. This includes evaluating new social tools for increased reporting and monitoring capabilities for the team.
- Owns monthly social reporting to highlight top performing content, brand health and audience growth.
- Partners with trained Social Media Customer Care team for best practices and customer service on social platforms, as well as consumer review sites and owns the relationship with our after-hours customer care provider.
- Owns marketing extensions of on-site reviews and partners with the Social Media Customer Care team around moderation.
- Prepares and maintains crisis communications and works with the necessary internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely and desired action.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience is required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is required.
- Related marketing experience is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Experience managing online communities is required.
- Experience with Sprinklr, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, and LinkedIn Campaign manager is preferred.
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.