Software engineering is the application of engineering to the design, development, implementation, testing and maintenance of software in a systematic method. The roles in this function will cover all primary development activity across all technology functions that ensure we deliver code with high quality for our applications, products and services and to understand customer needs and to develop product roadmaps.
These roles include, but are not limited to analysis, design, coding, engineering, testing, debugging, standards, methods, tools analysis, documentation, research and development, maintenance, new development, operations and delivery. With every role in the company, each position has a requirement for building quality into every output. This also includes evaluating new tools, new techniques, strategies; Automation of common tasks; build of common utilities to drive organizational efficiency with a passion around technology and solutions and influence of thought and leadership on future capabilities and opportunities to apply technology in new and innovative ways.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 10 years of web development experience
- Agile background of 2 years.
- 6+ years of strong hand-on experience with Java Enterprise Edition (Java/J2EE) and web technologies
- Experience with Spring, JBoss, service-oriented architectures (SOA), RESTful Web Services
- 3+ years of experience with the Spring frameworks
- 3+ years of experience with automated unit testing technologies (Such as JUnit, Spock, or similar)
- 3+ years of experience with mock data frameworks for unit testing
- 1+ years of solid Agile experience
- 1+ years of DevOps experience
- Familiarity with Swagger/Open API specifications
- Knowledge of web security, application security, web services security, common vulnerability remediation, certificate management and use
- Scrum experience preferred
Keywords: Web development, Agile, Java Enterprise Edition, J2EE, Spring, JBoss, SOA, RESTful Junit, Spock, automated unit testing technologies, DevOps, Swagger, Open API, Scrum, Horsham, PA, Pennsylvania