Provide technical expertise in analyzing, designing, developing and maintaining the Hyperion-based Enterprise Performance Management Applications to ensure optimum performance and system stability at H&R BLOCK. Enhance the overall functionality and performance of the Hyperion Systems. Work collaboratively with the
Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) teams in order to implement new functionality; perform maintenance of the Hyperion Systems. Use tools, languages, coding standards and best practices to develop new product features and maintain year-over-year product functionality and enhancements. Work closely with the QA and other related teams to ensure consistent understanding of requirements and approach.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Applications, Information Technology or a related field.
Five years IT experience to include:
- Translating business needs into architecture and budgeting /forecasting reporting solutions;
- Hyperion Planning, EPMA, Essbase, HFM;
- Workforce / Capex modules;
- BSO /ASO Cubes; Calc manager rules, Data Forms, partitions, Calculation Scripts, Rule Files, Report Scripts;
- Smart View and Financial reporting;
- Shared services, LCM;
- ODI 10g/11g, DRM and FDMEE 11.1.2.X;
- ESSCMD, MAXL and MDX scripting;
- Batch scripting/Shell scripting;
- VBA and Jython Scripting;
- SQL and PL/SQL;
- Oracle 11g /Microsoft SQL server;
- Performance tuning, Installation, Patching, upgrading of Hyperion Suite; and
- Windows, Exalytics X4-4 and Linux Servers
In lieu of a Bachelor's plus five years of experience, a Master's plus three years of experience is acceptable.