- Oversees Procure to Pay technology including:
- Managing and aligning business requirements for system implementation
Create direct channels of communication with IT groups with minimal managerial interjection
- Drive tool strategy and alignment
- Prioritizing and implementing system enhancements
- Resolving system defects and issues
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to maximize technology benefits and standardize processes
- Drives change and tool adoption through collaboration, relationship building and solutioning
- Provide project management oversight for configuration and implementation of P2P and Print technology.
- Work on complex projects simultaneously while delivering results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration , Supply Management, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of sourcing and procurement or related operations experience
- Proficiency with MS Office (Powerpoint, Visio, Excel)
- Working knowledge of Sourcing and Procurement processes
- Experience managing procure to pay technology and print applications
- Experience administering, configuring and testing cloud based applications
- Experience managing highly complex programs
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.