JOB SUMMARY –
Responsible for design and implementation tasks associated with the Enterprise Document Management solution. Responsibilities will include project delivery in coordination with both vendor consultants and co-shore delivery teams, facilitating requirements gathering and design sessions, reviewing design documentation, preparing process and workflow models, with users and developers, prioritizing system functionality requirements, coordinating pilot and test activities, and designing user interfaces and reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
2. Coordinate communication of requirements and review requirements (all levels – business, functional, product/design) with co-shore resources. Act as delivery liason between HRB and Document Management vendor
3. Utilize HRBIT methodology and project management practices, develop and maintain project plans, scope of records associated with the delivery of systems projects.
4. Work with field and internal users to understand needs and develop plans for meeting those needs.
5. Assist Project Manager with development of project plans.
6. Lead activities during analysis, design, construction and testing phases of projects.
7. Facilitate and/or participate in requirements gathering and design sessions.
8. Define and document system functional specifications.
9. Perform cost/benefit analysis, process analysis and improvement studies.
10. Develop process and data models using available business tools.
11. Prioritize system and data functionality requirements based on user needs and project constraints.
12. Review design documentation with users and developers.
13. Assist with the transition from development into the QA phase of the delivery lifecycle – may be co-shore QA team, proactively work with QA contact to ensure proper coordination with development teams.
14. Coordinate pilot and rollout planning, user enhancement requests and defect tracking.
WORK ENVIRONMENT –
• Work Hours: As needed for solution delivery and co-shore coordination
• Special Physical Requirements: N/A
• Travel: Up to 10%.
2. 3-5 years IT and Business experience to include systems analysis, design & implementation
3. 1-3 years experience with Enterprise Content/Document Management technologies
4. Experience in data and process modeling of business requirements.
5. Experience with Windows Server 2008 & 2012
6. Knowledge of relational database concepts.
7. Exposure to client/server and/or web development.
8. Demonstrated decision making, analytical and problem solving skills
9. Effective time management and organization skills with the ability to successfully handle multiple projects
10. Experience using software applications such as Visio, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
11. Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills necessary to communicate and persuade a wide range of audiences.
12. Demonstrated organizational and planning capabilities and ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, and priorities in a fast paced environment.
2. Applied Linux experience
3. Experience with Tomcat and or IIS
4. Experience with MSSQL (2008, 2012) or Oracle (10g, 11g)
5. Applications development experience.