Here, your performance, your ideas, your unique analysis will combine with
a rich assortment of contributors to understand and shape the health care
system. At UnitedHealth Group, you'll work with a team that has the creativity
and passion to help build new health care solutions that meet emerging market
needs. You'll get the opportunity to work with an elite team that goes beyond
the usual analysis; they dig deeper knowing our goal is nothing short of
transforming health care. Does the challenge of utilizing your analytical
abilities on vital projects towards a larger strategic mission excite
- Provide strategic and tactical management of key department projects and initiatives, ensuring successful and seamless execution.
- Facilitate discussions with internal and external cross-functional subject matter experts and oversee all activities to ensure project initiatives are completed on time, and within budget.
- Collect, analyze and maintain financial forecast information (e.g., labor, hardware, software), using input from applicable sources.
- Establish / apply quantifiable objectives, criteria, and standards (e.g., key performance indicators, scope definition)
- Develops and delivers progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations. Diagnoses task / procedural change issues and helps to resolve the problem.
- Determines the content of status reports and frequency of delivery; analyzes results of the progress reports and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Drive strategic analysis for critical Technology business drivers, requirements and quantified business impact.
- Responsible for designing and developing data analytics driven solution to business problems
- Handles a vast amount of data from multiple databases to extract business insights and make valuable discoveries leading to prototype development and business improvement
- Manages and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and analytics as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables
- Builds, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions
- Work collaboratively with Global Analytics team, to achieve business objectives, set clear goals and expectations with the team, and provide ongoing coaching and development to expand skills and capabilities
- Conduct stakeholder meetings to discuss and identify opportunities to optimize cost
- Liaise with key stakeholders in understanding and identifying the business requirements and needs
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Experience working with large data sets and provide analytics
- Intermediate understanding of financials
- Working in a matrixed environment
- Involvement in leadership reporting and analytics
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Project Management, Analytic, Data Modeling, Communication, Leadership, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, financials