It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Responsible for handling highly complex quality assurance and test environment problems and issues. Leads the creation, preparation, review and execution of quality assurance activities. Works with client to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology and to resolve escalated issues during the testing process. Analyzes application-specific software and performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and technical functional specification documents. Uses advanced knowledge of applications in identifying, evaluating, and resolving highly complex test problems. Researches new products and industry methodologies and facilitates the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards. Creates, prioritizes and directs quality assurance and test execution activities. Leads testing teams, development teams and project teams onshore and offshore to provide training, resolve escalated issues, assess testing needs, and recommend changes. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff to resolve critical and non-routine scenarios.
401 S. Tryon Charlotte, NC (32564)
1525 W WT Harris Blvd Charlotte, NC (32549)Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of information technology quality assurance and systems/application testing experience
- 7 + years of automation or regression testing experience
- 3+ years of environment test coordination, code deployment, release management and communication experience
- 3+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata
- 4 + years of VB.net experience, C# experience, or a combination of both
- 1+ year of derivatives experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Knowledge and understanding of creating test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
- Experience with various types and levels of testing (e.g., unit, integration, and system testing)
- Test planning and executing experience in systems such as: Test Tool, Quality Center, or ClearQuest
- Completion of coursework in computer science, information systems, or a similar technology-related field of study
- Knowledge and understanding of capital markets: products and pricing
- Knowledge and understanding of OTC: derivatives
- 1+ year of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) programming experience
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- Experience in visual testing using latest automation tools like Ranorex or equivalent tool
- Experience in applying machine learning concepts in test automation
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.