It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Commercial contract drafting, negotiation, review and interpretation for business to be conducted in the U.S. and globally.
- Provide advice and counsel as well as litigation support in connection risk management, dispute resolution and contract management issues.
- Perform work on general corporate legal matters in areas including the drafting of transactional documents and license agreements.
- Provide general advice and counsel to all levels of business management.
- Law Degree and a license to practice law in the U.S
- 4-8 years of experience in a corporation and/or law firm handling corporate, commercial and transactional matters including meaningful experience in negotiating and documenting commercial transactions. Experience in services outsourcing transactions is preferred.
- Strong academic credentials.
- International experience, preferably corporate, commercial and transactional law including experience in international finance and tax is desirable.
- Established track record working quickly, accurately and independently with minimal supervision to produce a high-quality work product.
- Solid background in contract drafting, review and interpretation.
- Hands-on experience analyzing complicated factual situations and applying legal knowledge then advising clients in terms that are easily understood by business clients.
- Proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with ability to use good judgment and common sense when interacting with both internal and external clients and peers.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with both internal and external clients.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.