DescriptionThe Staff Mail Operations Pharmacist registered Pharmacist who is responsible for the accurate and timely dispensing of prescribed medication to patients. The Staff Mail Operations Pharmacist work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Staff Mail Operations Pharmacist ensures adherence to quality assurance standards, accurate tracking techniques and a review process prior to shipping medications to patients. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Pharmacy degree from an accredited college of pharmacy
- Licensed as a PHARMACIST in state of Florida
- Ability to participate in Federal prescription programs
- Self-directed, but also able to work well in a group
- Ability to solve problems and encourage others in collaborative problem solving
- Work ethic that is focused, accurate, and highly productive
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with computers
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- 3+ years' experience in a high volume community or mail order pharmacy practice environment
Scheduled Weekly Hours40