Genoa Healthcare, LLC. is the leading pharmacy and telepsychiatry provider serving the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities for over 15 years. We are a rapidly growing and successful organization with a nation-wide network of pharmacies and providers. We are guided by our CARE Values. What we do is more than just provide medicine. We change lives for the better. And on the best of days, we help people get their lives back. We love what we do. It’s a privilege. It’s a challenge. It matters.
We seek a Pharmacist to perform professional duties and responsibilities associated with the processing of prescriptions.
Schedule for this position will be 40 hours a week within the Monday-Friday, 8:00am-7:00pm Pharmacy Schedule.
Location: Adelante Healthcare, 1705 West Main Street, Mesa, AZ 85201
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Distribute drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners.
- Provide information to customers about medications and their use.
- Strong focus on providing a superior level of customer service.
- Log data into the computer.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws of the applicable State Board of Pharmacy.
- Be available during the hours of operation; 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday.
- Any other usual and customary pharmacy duties.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Ability to effectively multi-task and remain flexible to change.
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and organize.
- Communicate with patients in a compassionate and customer-service-oriented manner.
- Excellent telephone communication, typing and data entry skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- Current applicable state pharmacist license.
- APhA Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Certificate or equivalent. Genoa will provide training if necessary.
Please go to the website to apply, do not contact the Pharmacy directly.