Genoa Healthcare is a leader in behavioral healthcare specialty pharmacy solutions. We are a rapidly growing and successful organization with a strong reputation in serving the mental health community via a network of full-service pharmacies co-located (or embedded) within mental health clinics throughout the United States. The company strives to make a positive impact in our partner clinic and clients’ lives to improve care and outcomes.
We seek a Pharmacist to perform professional duties and responsibilities associated with the processing of prescriptions.
Schedule for this position will be 16 hours a week within the Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm Pharmacy Schedule.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Distribute drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners.
- Provide information to customers about medications and their use.
- Strong focus on providing a superior level of customer service.
- Log data into the computer.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws of the applicable State Board of Pharmacy.
- Be available during the hours of operation; 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday.
- Any other usual and customary pharmacy duties.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Ability to effectively multi-task and remain flexible to change.
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and organize.
- Communicate with patients in a compassionate and customer-service-oriented manner.
- Excellent telephone communication, typing and data entry skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- Current applicable state pharmacist license.
- APhA Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Certificate or equivalent. Genoa will provide training if necessary.
Please go to the website to apply, do not contact the Pharmacy directly.