DescriptionThe Staff Retail Pharmacist compounds and dispenses medications and other pharmaceuticals. The Staff Retail Pharmacist work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Staff Retail Pharmacist prepares and maintains all necessary records on prescriptions, patient charges and inventory. Provides information to the staff members on drugs and pharmaceuticals. Directly interacts with the patients. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Must have an active license with the Board of Pharmacy in Texas.
- Must be a certified immunizer in the state of Texas and provide documentation of BLS/CPR certification.
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana/Senior Bridge's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- Ability to float between our Deleon, Live Oak, and New Braunfel locations.
- Retail Pharmacy experience preferred
This is an As Needed Floater position. You will be required to float between our Deleon, Live Oak and New Braunfel locations. Cover vacations and provide extra coverage as needed.
Scheduled Weekly Hours0