Job ID 38641
Position Location US-FL-Pensacola
Facility Name Pensacola, Consulate Health Care of
Job Category Admin - Clerical
Position Status FT (Full Time)
JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM AT CHC PENSACOLA...CURRENTLY SEEKING FOR STAFFING COORDINATOR FOR OUR NURSING DEPARTMENT
As Staffing Coordinator, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. Responsible for assisting the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse in their day-to-day recording and charting of medical or administrative information in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern medical records, and as may be required. No supervisory responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Completes schedule for the Nursing Staff.
- Completes daily staffing sheets.
- Interacts with employees to cover daily staffing requirements.
- Secures coverage for vacancy shift, open position, vacations, as dictate by Director of Clinical Services.
- Prepares and completes daily nursing hours report for Executive Director.
- Calculate nursing hours daily to meet PPD requirements.
- Maintains a log of the daily PPD and month to date PPD.
- Communicates with admissions on a daily basis for census and admission/discharge status of patients.
- Reviews daily punch detail report on each employee, verifies hours worked, corrects any errors, identifies trends.
- May be responsible for bi-weekly payroll accuracy verification for the Nursing Department/Payroll Coordinator.
- Record employee attendance, communicates with the Director of Clinical Services when issues arise.
- May interview C.N.A’s; perform drug screening as it relates to the interview process.
- May work with management reporting/collecting employee information related to Workman’s Compensation incidents.
- May assist or be responsible for employment advertising.
- May be responsible for arranging transportation arrangement and/or escorts for residents.
- May assist with arranging doctor or outside appointment for resident.
- Liaison between nursing agencies.
- Shares employee vacation requests’ with Director of Clinical Services.
- May complete applicant flow log, agency usage, and accruals for Nursing Department.
- Maintain and updates employees telephone list.
- Reviews policy and procedures with all new C.N.A students, and with new employees.
- Embrace Consulate Health Care’s five core values of compassion, honesty, integrity, respect, and passion, and incorporate them into one’s daily job function.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- May be trained and assigned to perform the Customer Liaison duties as needed.
Education and Experience
CNA, Licensed in the State of Florida preferred.
Must possess, as a minimum, a high school education or its equivalent.
Associates Degree preferred, but not required.
Minimum (1) one year of experience a staffing or scheduling position, in an long-term care facility or other medical settings.
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients