Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter future, your search is over - you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops!
The Temporary Part Time Stock Associate works 5am to 11am and is responsible for the following:
- Stocks merchandise on applicable store fixtures following established stocking standards, stocking plans
- Rearranges / organizes existing and misplaced merchandise on fixtures as needed to enable and straightens merchandise areas on the sales floor; replenishes shelf stock from overhead valences and display shelves
- Retrieves and prepares merchandise for stocking; performs case cutting as required; prints pricing labels and performs price verifications; removes product from packaging and affixes pricing labels/stickers as needed; organizes prepared merchandise for stocking on applicable fixtures; removes and disposes of related cardboard and trash
- Assists with backroom organization by removing and replacing product, fixtures, and other equipment in a safe and organized manner
- Supports housekeeping standards throughout facility; cleans fixtures as needed and removes debris and trash from sales floor and backroom when observed or created as a result of work; cleans up product spills from sales floor and backroom areas
- Performs additional duties as required including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes, cart retrieval, break room and restroom housekeeping
- Demonstrates commitment to the organization by maintaining regular, on site attendance, is reliable and follows through with responsibilities
Key Dimensions of Role
- Responds to various customer requests as applicable
- Provides pricing and store policy information by answering questions
- Escalates customer issues to senior team members
- Requires basic knowledge of the merchandise in assigned product area in store and online
- Builds understanding of attributes of various products and customer shopping trends
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- Work may include merchandise processing and stockroom and sales floor organization of a more complex nature
- Impacts the sales results of assigned merchandise area
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.