External Job PostingPosition Overview:
The Store E-Commere Processor
is responsible for the daily processing of orders and returns of our
Ship from Store program. In this role, you will ensure items are accurately
retrieved from the store as well as process return items to the backroom. This teammate is responsible for providing an
exceptional customer experience at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process Ship from Store orders and returns daily, accurately, and on
- Provide customers with exceptional service.
- Ensure store backroom locations and salesfloor planograms for
merchandise are maintained accurately.
Minimum Knowledge, Experience
& Skills Requirements:
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills to direct and motivate
- Decision making skills for handling customer and teammate problems.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Strong verbal skills for dealing with all levels of teammates and
- Effectively prioritize work for multiple teammates.
- Out-going attitude; positive and professional demeanor.
- Prior retail industry experience required; knowledge of Shopko
- Must be able to operate a cash register.
Shopko is a $3 Billion company with over 18,000 teammates. In
the retail and retail health business for more than 50 years, we have over 300
stores in 21 states. Shopko continues to grow, while maintaining our hometown
feel in small to mid-sized city markets. We serve our communities by providing
distinctive name-brand & value apparel, home decor, and seasonal
merchandise and top-quality pharmacy and optometric services.
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented
work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a
comprehensive benefits package!
If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an
application at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action