External Job PostingPosition Overview:
The Store Ecommerce Processor will manage daily processing of Ship From Store Ecommerce orders and returns. Coordinate efforts of picking, pulling, returning items within the backroom locator and salesfloor planograms with the main store team. Is responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience at all times.
Shopko teammates will be responsible for:
- Process Ship from Store orders and returns daily accurately and on time
- Provides ShopKo customers with exceptional service: answers questions
- Ensure store backroom locations and salesfloor planograms for merchandise are maintained accurately
- Perform Shopko main store functions as required by Supervisor
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills to direct and motivate teammates.
- Requires effective decision making skills for handling customer and teammate problems.
- Must demonstrate an exemplary commitment to provide exceptional customer service.
- Strong verbal skills for dealing with all levels of teammates and customers.
- Must be able to quickly and effectively prioritize work for multiple teammates.
- Out-going attitude; positive and professional demeanor.
- High school equivalent reading and math skills.
- Prior retail industry experience required; knowledge of ShopKo systems preferred.
- Must be able to operate cash register for Star Courtesy calls.
- Should demonstrate ability to develop Assistant Store Team Leader skills and abilities.
We are a growing company with plans to add more stores over the next two years. We provide general merchandise, Pharmacy, and Optical services in our store formats of Shopko, Shopko Hometown, and Shopko Express.
At Shopko, we understand what matters to our customers. Our stores are designed to be simple, clean, and welcoming, not overwhelming. We offer the essentials our customers need and the brands they trust at a fair price. Shopko, the Stuff that counts.
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package! If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers .
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.