What you'll be doing...
As a Lori's Store Manager you'll lead a team of compassionate sales-focused staff. By using your unique talents, passion for helping others, and excellent customer service skills, you will create the ultimate shopping experience and turn our customers into loyal Lori's fans. We want our customer to love the products and overall experience Lori's provides.
- Responsible for all store functions including opening, closing, ordering, merchandising, human resources, and all day-to-day store activities
- Manage store operation, work schedules, payroll hours, and productivity
- Maintains standards of merchandising presentation and store signage to maximize sales
- Protects and secures all company assets including store cash, and demonstrates the highest standards of integrity and ethics
- Recruits top talent, retains, coaches, and motivates future leaders
- Builds diverse and successful teams, develops and maintains relationships with associates and leaders to encourage excellence in performance, career progression, and recognition of achievements
- Identifies strategies to increase sales and executes ideas to achieve results
- Ability to work autonomously
What we are looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Two or more years of retail experience or equivalent
- One or more years of supervisory experience
- Willingness to work flexible hours to include evening, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- High School Diploma or GED
Even better if you have:
- Associates degree or higher
- Previous specialty retail or big box experience
- One year of supervisory experience