The Store Manager weaves high standards for service and quality into day-to-day retail store operational functions, such as cash management and loss prevention, while also setting a positive tone when overseeing hiring, maintaining general associate relations and scheduling.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Impacts daily success by maintaining all aspects of inventory, completing work orders and making sure vehicles are loaded, checked and on the road fast.
- Works with staff to understand and apply company guidelines, and gladly pitches in to help with hiring, including compliance with employment law.
- Motivates team members to meet and exceed goals -- all while managing daily scheduling, assignment of work orders and routing of mobile jobs for peak efficiency and customer delight.
- Monitors productivity and supports individuals and teams to make improvements; and also keeps a close eye on meeting time and quality standards, as well as all OSHA and other federal, state and local regulatory agency regulations.
- Provides guidance and positive reinforcement about good vehicle and equipment maintenance and required recordkeeping -- occasionally collaborating with marketing associates to ensure the right materials are properly displayed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years experience leadership experience
- Experience in a retail or service center preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to influence, persuade and engage a mobile workforce
- Brings an innovative approach towards incenting performance
- Strong communicator with proven ability to have crucial conversations
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.