sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your
ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that
are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do
your life's best work. (sm)
The Strategic Account Executive (SAE) Analyst is responsible for providing critical support to Strategic Account Executives, focusing on data analysis and trending information designed to ensure the SAE role of strategic business partner with our customers is fulfilled. The SAE Analyst will provide analytical information, analysis, and recommendations to proactively position the SAE to make fact - based decisions about renewals and prepare them for client consultations. This position will also be accountable to act as strategic backup to the SAE by consulting with customers on all non - service related requests on an as - needed basis. The customer should view this role as an extension of the SAE. Jobs in this function may work closely with sales on renewals and upselling, but incumbents do not have specific sales goal accountability or primary responsibility to close sales. The Strategic Account Executive Analyst will support Strategic Account Executives managing both fully insured and self - funded clients
- Act as outward - facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client and broker contact for large or complex accounts.
- Build relationships with clients (not individual members) and serves as the primary point of contact for ongoing data needs. Represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to provide reporting packages, complete reporting projects, and problem solve unique data requests.
- Proactively gather and analyze data to position the Strategic Account Executive to consult with customers, including collection and analysis of a customer's plan performance.
- Pull standard and ad hoc reporting for customers. Format reporting for external delivery and presentations.
- Conducting data analysis, setting parameters, working with Underwriting, ordering reports, and coordinating report distribution for the customers.
- Preparation and coordination of renewal activities including data collection, and analysis, stop loss vendor reporting, and Medicare D reporting.
- Collaborate with Strategic Account Executive to create and maintain a book of business analysis.
- Facilitate issuance and signing of FI / ASO contracts ensuring quality of information, obtaining customer approval, acting as a liaison between the customer and legal, and supporting the process for non - standard plan components.
- Facilitate Strategic Customer Team meetings as warranted.
- Serve as point person to the customer regarding communication of various UHG / UHC process changes related to data, timing, or reporting.
- Support Strategic Account Executive in Project management 3rd party audits including claims and Medicare as needed.
- Provide continuity in customer relationship through any types of book of business transitions.
- Manage ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to clients for one or more accounts.
- Basic, structured, standard approach to work.
Required Qualifications:Bachelor’s Degree or higher or High School Diploma / GED with 5+ years healthcare industry experience 2+ years of Data Analysis experience 2+ years of Reporting experience 2+ years of Microsoft Excel experience (proficiency with reporting, sorting, filtering and formulas) 2+ years of Microsoft PowerPoint experience (creating presentations) Experience working with multiple databases and applications Experience utilizing problem solving and analytical skills Up to 10% travel (Mainly DFW area)
Preferred Qualifications:Bachelor's Degree or higher Project Management experience Training experience
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Richardson, Strategic Account Executive Analyst, Data Analysis, Reporting, Project Management, Training