At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
We are seeking an experienced professional to join us to help develop and deliver an Enterprise iGrafx BPM Capability. This position will lead sprint team of Business Process Architects and BPM Deployment Consultants supporting onboarding of various Wells Fargo organizations to iGrafx as well as building process model inventories for business units.
- Manage a team of senior Business Process Architects and BPM Implementation Consultants responsible for identifying the inventory for a line of business and helping them onboard on to the centralized process modeling repository.
- Understanding and documenting the existing business landscape for the organization using architecture tools and templates.
- Responsible for decomposing large complex functions & business areas into logical process hierarchy/ taxonomy.
- Help define the core Top of the house Value Streams for the organization.
- Responsible for overseeing the creation of folder structure in iGrafx, loading of enterprise standard object libraries, folder structure execution of any additional task to complete foundational setup for the LOB to start their process documentation in iGrafx.
- Works with Business Executives, Business Process Owners, Risk Partners and other stakeholders on the high-level scoping of the processes and their linkages to the various elements of the enterprise (process, risk, control, application etc.).
- Manage modeling and non-modeling epics and detailed user stories for onboarding LOB on iGrafx.
- Manage resources who are responsible for mapping processes to multiple taxonomies (process, capability, service etc.).
- Manage resources responsible for managing teams who are on point to connect upstream and downstream processes.
- Ensure all entity relationships within the process architecture repository is being maintained accurately.
- Oversee a group of offshore process architects/ sprint team to ensure that the sprint deliverables are being completed on time.
- Responsible for architecture governance i.e. review the models for architectural compliance, review with SMEs and process owners.
- Responsible for defining and communicating Enterprise process modeling standards across the organization.
- Oversee business process architecture activities across domain, product, segment & channel silos.
- Support Taxonomy to drive adoption across the firm.
- Act as consultant to our Business and technology partners regarding the Operating & Reference Taxonomy.
- Analyze and facilitate taxonomy alignment to technology and business assets.
- Identify and provide process taxonomy expertise to normalize the process levels in the taxonomy.
- Support Process Taxonomy initiatives.
- Analyze against taxonomy to understand gaps based on process definition.
- Analyze and normalize process level of the taxonomy.
- Training/guiding business partners and project participants on process modeling standards and best practices.
- Support rollout of enterprise process modeling standards.
- Support maintenance of enterprise process modeling standards and best practices.
- Responsible for establishing business objectives around process modeling and architecture, coordinating business planning, the development of short and long range strategic plans and identification and analysis of business opportunities.
- Duties may include: evaluating merger & acquisition targets or third party opportunities; proposing and reviewing product line or service changes or expansions based on the core process capabilities of an organization; cost/utilization or efficiency studies leveraging the existing process inventory.
- Serves as an information resource to business-line management.
- May direct internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents Wells Fargo on Industry boards and committees.
- Manages a small staff typically consisting of process architects or strategy consultants.
The ideal candidate can be located in any of the major Wells Fargo Campus locations, such as; San Francisco, Irving, Phoenix, Denver, Dallas, San Antonio, Des Moines, Minneapolis, St Louis, Chicago, New York, Charlotte, etc.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 5+ years of strategic planning experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Advanced facilitation skills
- Agile experience
- Financial services industry experience
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to manage complex projects in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Visio skills
- iGrafx, ProVision or other enterprise process modeling experience
- Relational database experience
- Experience leading a business requirements process with both technical and business partners
- TOGAG or any other Architecture Framework certification
- Business Process Architecture experience in a banking environment
- Experience on leading Business Process Architecture practice
- Experience on working with BA tools like Mega, Troux, Alphabet etc.
- BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering, or physics
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) software such as iGrafx
- Knowledge and understanding of Statistical Analysis software such as Minitab
- Facilitation skills such as Helix
- Change Management skills such as Prosci/ADKAR
- Knowledge and understanding of Rapid Process Automation software such as Blue Prism
- Experience in business and process improvement initiatives and programs
- Knowledge of APQC PCF(American Productivity and Quality Center Process Classification Framework)
- Knowledge in Business Process Modeling Notation
- Experience in object-oriented modeling & process decomposition
- Knowledge & expertise in business process modeling and central process repositories
- Experience in current state process modeling, process re-engineering and future state workflow modeling
- Business Process Architecture or business architecture experience
- Experience in doing Process Decomposition and/or creating process taxonomies for financial organization
- Experience in Business Process Management practices
- Experience with enterprise capabilities & processes
- Experience with reference architecture / taxonomies
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.