At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This Strategic Sourcing Consultant 2 position negotiates and drafts energy agreements and other property maintenance contracts for Wells Fargo’s own consumption. This position is part of the Wells Fargo Corporate Properties Group (CPG) Strategic Sourcing team, which procures goods and services for Wells Fargo’s own internal use. Wells Fargo is committed to sustainability initiatives and expanding our consumption of renewable energy for onsite production and offsite purchase. This position will maintain an excellent rapport with internal business partners and vendors to optimize negotiation for risk mitigation, contract compliance, internal partner needs, savings, service improvements, and problem resolution.
This position will be located in the Charlotte Ballantyne location, telecommuting or another Wells Fargo location is not an option.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: sourcing, technical sales, consulting, or vendor management
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to manage vendor relationships for products or services including: contract negotiation, oversight, and SLA management
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build business cases
- Ability to present results of analyses and recommendations to senior leaders
- Ability to coordinate, lead and facilitate group meetings
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of project coordination or support
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- SAP experience
- Knowledge and understanding of working with vendors on requests for proposals (RFPs) when savings is a component of the total value proposition
- Experience in solar, wind, or renewable energy;
- Excellent at contract law and drafting, as well as negotiating contracts and statements of work for high risk and complex vendor relationships;
- Demonstrated ability of project managing and negotiating high risk and complex multi-location
- Experience with commercial property
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.