At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This Strategic Sourcing Consultant 2 position is responsible for providing senior level strategic services to client organizations using in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding Wells Fargo business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends. Works with executives and senior managers across Wells Fargo to help define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives. Provides leadership in the identification of strategic business, alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
This SSC2 position, is part of the Wells Fargo Corporate Properties Group (CPG) Strategic Sourcing P2P team. This position will negotiate terms and conditions along with managing sourcing processes for Goods and Services used in the design, construction, and maintenance of Wells Fargo buildings. Up to 50% of this position will be in support of processing property management and brokerage contracts and related statements of work for Wells Fargo’s Wholesale Bank ORE department. Overall, this position will maintain an excellent rapport with internal business partners and vendors to optimize negotiation for risk mitigation, contract compliance, internal partner needs, savings, service improvements, and problem resolution.
This position will be located in the South Charlotte Ballantyne location. Telecommute is not an option.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: sourcing, technical sales, consulting, or vendor management
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to manage vendor relationships for products or services including: contract negotiation, oversight, and SLA management
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build business cases
- Ability to present results of analyses and recommendations to senior leaders
- Ability to coordinate, lead and facilitate group meetings
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of project coordination or support
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- SAP experience
Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Business, Supply Chain, Architecture, Law, or other applicable field of education.
Excellent at contract law and drafting, as well as negotiating contracts and statements of work for high risk and complex vendor relationships,
Experience in the properties group of an institutional real estate owner,
Working knowledge of construction and the relationship between a general contractor and the property owner.
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.