Job Description At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively. Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) is part of the Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) business division. WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers. WFVC and the company are in the midst of transforming the way in which we provide best-in-class service to our customers. Part of that transformation is being delivered via a new strategic enterprise program called Contact Center of the Future. This program contains a sub-program known as Contact Center of the Future Operating Model which is focused on simplifying the contact center ecosystem operating model. The Contact Center of the Future Operating Model Strategy Consultant 3 will be focused on strategic initiatives to support the vision of transforming the business. The near term focus for this role will be to facilitate the roll-out of new operating model structures that support new contact strategies enabled by messaging, chat, collaboration and skills-based call routing. Primary responsibilities for this role may include but are not limited to:
- Support the rollout of the new operating model structure for messaging
- Coordinate & support deep dive messaging operational decisions & recommendations
- Lead operational planning with respect to further integrating other support groups into the neighborhood/transfer model (e.g., claims/fraud operations, Home Lending, Wealth Management etc.)
- Drive and support data collection and measurement and business case planning
- Coordinate resolution on the issues and risks associated with the operating model roll-out at the program level (beyond just the project level
- Must be able to synthesize large quantities of data to identify operational improvement opportunities, develop impactful recommendations that are grounded in data and facts, and effectively influence leaders in support of change
- Consolidate and synthesize learnings and key recommendations/investments into senior management presentations that support the CCOF Program steering and advisory committees
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
- 5+ years of strategic planning experience
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Ability to manage process improvement initiatives to optimize operational effectiveness and efficiencies
- Knowledge and understanding of contact center environment (phone, email, online, digital) with emphasis on customer strategies
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Leadership experience with ability to effectively manage and engage teams
- Ability to present to multiple levels of management
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative discipline
- Understanding of Operating Model and best practices
- Experience presenting to senior management and ability to articulate key messages around strategy and customer experience
- Experience organizing, analyzing and synthesizing large, diverse sets of process and operational data
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.