At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
This Team Member will report to the CX Strategy Planning & Alignment Lead and will support in development and execution of CB Customer Experience transformation roadmap.
Key responsibility and accountability includes the following:
- Support efforts to develop and execute long-term Customer Experience (CX) strategy for Community Bank (CB).
- Partner on efforts to define customer needs and identify CX Drivers & Priorities.
- Support and execute on initiatives to support the CB CX Transformation Roadmap.
- Partner with analytics, finance, marketing and other teams to define and report CE / Loyalty economics for Community Bank.
- Lead efforts to link CX to business processes - incentives, KPIs, etc.
- Support development and communication of annual plans and CX related goals across CB.
A Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate
- Strategic Consulting –Build credibility with line and business partners through demonstrating the ability to think and consult strategically, organize and synthesize different points into a coherent story and suggested direction
- Communication skills – ability to synthesize information and communicate relevant updates on progress and status of projects and initiatives. Will be articulate and possess a demonstrated leadership capability.
- Influencing Skills – a proven ability as an effective and compelling communicator both virtually and in person and operates in a highly collaborative, results-oriented manner
- Strategic Thinking, Simplicity and Implementation – thinks strategically about business problems, breaks down problems and presents solutions while evaluating the pros and cons of each option and negotiate compromises. Identifies business opportunities by delivering thoughtful analysis with strong logical thinking. Thinks in new innovative ways about problems and issues and can articulate self with senior leaders.
Location: Charlotte, NCRequired Qualifications
- 5+ years of strategic planning experience
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Experience communicating in both written and verbal formats with senior executive-level leaders
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- 3+ years of retail banking experience
- A Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
3+ years of experience in developing and executing Customer Experience strategies
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.