At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Wells Fargo Compliance is the company’s compliance second line of defense function, providing company-wide leadership, standards, support, and independent oversight to ensure that all business groups abide by applicable laws, rules, regulations and regulatory guidance (regulatory requirements), meet compliance responsibilities, and manage compliance risks. Wells Fargo Compliance credibly challenges management decisions, business processes and activities, and evaluates and assesses adherence to applicable regulatory requirements. It provides appropriate analysis, reporting, and escalation to senior management and the Board of Directors, sets minimum standards for the company, and gives advice, guidance, and support for compliance risk management activities across the enterprise.
Within Wells Fargo Compliance, the Enterprise Testing group is responsible for establishing and maintaining a consolidated Enterprise Testing program at the corporate level. Enterprise Testing is responsible for developing a common methodology and standards, providing governance and oversight, executing testing; and conducting horizontal reviews. Testing and validation teams are responsible for implementing the Enterprise Testing methodology and standards, and executing group-specific testing.
Enterprise Testing Technology Enablement liaise’ for and represents Enterprise Testing with regards to our Technology Partners and concerns across Wells Fargo. We manage the pipeline of Enterprise Testing Technology efforts, develop an Enterprise Testing Risk Management Technology Strategy, define an innovative and forward looking view of requirements that will further enable the execution of Enterprise Testing, rationalize Enterprise Testing's current technology portfolio and capabilities; including enhancing the maturity of our current Risk Management Enterprise Testing technology infrastructure, solutions and tools and augmenting Enterprise Testing's Risk Management technology infrastructure, solutions and tool capability and partner with technology resources to realize and implement Enterprise Testing’s required capability
Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to WF Enterprise Testing teams utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding Wells Fargo business strategy, (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry. Partners with executive management across Wells Fargo Enterprise Testing to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives. Responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management. Directs and coordinates planning activities and represents Wells Fargo Enterprise Testing. Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
• NY / NJ - New York / New Jersey
• CA - San Francisco
• AZ - Phoenix
• MN - Minneapolis
• NC - Charlotte
Specific Job Responsibilities:
• Business Process Testing (BPT) Technology Enablement and capability roadmap development
• Enterprise Risk Platform Integration (i.e. SHRP, iGrafx)
• System Development (i.e.. Review Activity Module)
• User acceptance testing
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells FargoRequired Qualifications
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Program management experience
- Ability to prepare management level presentations
- Ability to prepare and present senior level communications
- Ability to manage large scale program initiatives in a complex environment
- Experience driving and leading organizational change in a dynamic environment
• Experience in strategy, process, planning, and/or business reporting for senior audience
• Experience in and/or strong knowledge of risk, compliance, security, or audit domains
• Financial services industry or highly regulated industry experience
• Experience in transformation and change environments
• Knowledge and understanding of enterprise risk platforms, ie; Shared Risk Platform (SHRP)
• Experience in delivering Technology solutions (software and /or infrastructure
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.