At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
The Wholesale Business Process Engineering and Robotics team within the Operations, Business Process and Transformation team is searching for an RPA Business Solution Consultant to drive and enable adoption of Robotic Process Automation in Wholesale Banking.
Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding Wells Fargo business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry. Partners with executive management across Wells Fargo to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives. Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management. Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents Wells Fargo on Industry boards and committees. Provides guidance to less experienced team member.
Develop and implement strategic Robotic Process Automation (RPA) adoption strategies in partnership with LOB leaders. Host and facilitate LOB partner top-down RPA opportunity discovery workshops. Host and facilitate RPA bottoms-up idea evaluation. Partner with LOB leaders to complete process viability assessments. Partner with LOB leaders and Finance teams to develop business case. Write Opportunity Assessment and Process Design. Document/Business Requirements Document and create high-level business process and robotic solution design. Partner with project delivery teams during transition of business requirements and high-level business process and robotic solution design to delivery teams. Provide delivery oversight and guide LOB operational readiness and business continuity/sustainment. Provide post-operationalization guidance and recommendations to continue advancing automation opportunities. Mentor LOB PMs and Process Engineering team members. Host and facilitate LOB, PM, and Process Engineering RPA education sessions including monthly forum. Evangelize the business value of RPA and other intelligent automation capabilities with LOB partners (robotic desktop automation, OCR/ICR, machine learning, natural language processing, etc)
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience
- 2+ yrs RPA process assessment experience and implementation experience.
- 2+ yrs working in a highly matrixed organization driving results leveraging matrixed teams.
- 2+ yrs working with senior executives in strategic advisory capacity.
- 5+ yrs program and project management experience.
- Agile awareness, understanding, and implementation experience.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, strong communication, influencing, and negotiation skills.
- Strong change advocacy and change agent approach to driving meaningful results.
- Demonstrated success partnering with multiple business lines, technology organization, and global services organizations within a global financial services institution to deliver tangible results.
- Proven ability to think both strategically and tactically, with relentless focus on implementing operationally.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.