At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
The Wholesale Business Process Engineering and Robotics team within the Operations, Business Process and Transformation team is searching for an RPA Business Solution Consultant to drive and enable adoption of Robotic Process Automation in Wholesale Banking.
Partner closely with the Enterprise RPA COE, Wholesale LOB leaders, and EIT technology leaders. Support ongoing LOB leader governance process to accelerate identification and implementation of RPA that realizes efficiency and effectiveness goals. Support the definition of the Wholesale RPA strategy and LOB-specific strategies with LOB leaders that meet Wholesale and Enterprise objectives. Partner with business and technology stakeholders to execute the RPA strategy. Support the definition and maintenance of an RPA opportunity heat map. Develop the skills with the Wholesale processing engineering, project management, and LOB teams to identify and capitalize on RPA opportunities. In partnership with Wholesale businesses and EIT stakeholders, execute towards an RPA long-term strategy and capability roadmap to include additional automation capabilities (AI, OCR/ICR, etc). Manage Wholesale RPA prioritization and roadmap function. Manage Wholesale RPA intake and idea evaluation function including opportunity identification, opportunity evaluation, and business case development in partnership with LOB leaders and Finance leaders. Guide team of RPA Business Solution Consultants in the development of Opportunity Assessments, Process Design Document/Business Requirements Document, and high-level business process and robotic solution design. Provide delivery oversight and guide LOB operational readiness and business continuity/sustainment. Provide post-operationalization guidance and recommendations to continue advancing automation opportunities . Provide Process Engineering, Project Manager, and LOB education, enablement/mentorship, and oversight. Lead LOB RPA education including monthly forum and ongoing stakeholder management and communication plan. Support governance of effectiveness and efficiency goal realization in partnership with Finance leaders and LOB leaders. Continuously drive cost optimization and rapid delivery cycles. Define and manage team metrics scorecard. Evangelize the business value of RPA and other intelligent automation capabilities with LOB partners (robotic desktop automation, OCR/ICR, machine learning, natural language processing, etc).
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience
- 2 years strategic RPA experience
- Relevant strategy or Big 4 consulting experience
- 8 years consulting, process design/improvement, operations and/or analytical experience in Financial Services
- 7 years program and project management experience
- 5 years working in a highly matrixed organization driving results leveraging matrixed teams
- 3 years working with senior executives in strategic advisory capacity
- Enterprise-level strategy to develop and manage large programs that require a deep understanding of business operational needs and a wide-spectrum of technology enablers
- Ability to design and achieve complex change necessary to adopt capabilities that transform an enterprise
- Agile awareness, understanding, and implementation experience
- Very strong communication, presentation, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Very strong change advocacy and change agent approach to driving meaningful results
- Demonstrated success partnering with multiple business lines, technology organization, and global services organizations within a global financial services institution to deliver tangible results
- Proven ability to think both strategically and tactically, with relentless focus on implementing operationally
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.